Born on August 29, 1968, Laura Boneham is an American reality show personality who is known for being a contestant on Survivor: Blood vs. Water. To learn more about her, read the article below.
Laura Boneham Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
She was born and raised in Indiana, US. We do not have information on her parents.
Laura Boneham Affair/Married/Husband
She is married to Rupert Boneham. They have a daughter together.
Visit her husband’s twitter for more information.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Laura Boneham
- Nicknames: Laura
- Birthday: August 29, 1968
- Age: 50 years old (as of April 2019)
- Birthplace: Indiana, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Reality show personality, merchandiser
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Spouse/Husband: Rupert Boneham
- Children: 1 (a daughter)
- Net Worth: Not Available
Who is Chrissy Metz? Learn more about her here.
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Her hobbies include Scuba diving, waterskiing and art.
- She appeared on Survivor: All Stars in a loved ones challenge.
- She is the first Survivor contestant to appear on the show as a loved one and then as a contestant.
- She is married to Rupert Boneham.
Not Available at the moment. Visit our site for more updates