Born on July 15, 1979, Laura Benanti is an American actress and singer who is best known for her playing Louis in the 2008 Broadway revival of Gypsy and for a recurring role as First Lady Melania Trump on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert. To learn more about her, read the article below.
Before Fame: She graduated from Kinnelon High School.
Laura Benanti Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Born in New York City, she was botn to Linda Wonneberger and Martin Vidnovic, a Broadway actor and singer. She has Irish, German, Serbian and Native American heritage.
Laura Benanti Affair/Married/Husbnd
She was married to Chris Barron on July 25, 2005. They divorced in 2006.
In September 2007, she married Seven Pasquale; they divorced in 2013.
She is currently married to Patrick Brown (m. November 15, 2015). They have a daughter together.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Laura Ilene Vidnovic, Laura Benanti
- Nicknames: Laure Benanti
- Birthday: July 15, 1979
- Age: 39 years old
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Kinnelon High School
- Profession: Actress, singer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: She has Serbian, German, Irish and Native American heritage
- Religion: Not known at the moment
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Spouse/Husband: Chris Barron (m. 2005; div. 2006) Steven Pasquale (m. 2007; div. 2013) Patrick Brown (m. 2015)
- Children: 1
- Net Worth: Not Available
Who is Jordan Peele? Learn more about him here.
- Height: 5 feet 8 inches
- Weight: 58-60 g (approx)
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: 34 inches
- Waist Size: 24 inches
- Hips Size: 35 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 34 inches
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Her birth name is Lure Ilene Vidnovic.
- She has German, Irish, Serbian, and Naïve American heritage.
- She is best known for her role as Louise in the 2008 Broadway revival of Gypsy.
- Since 2016, she has a recurring role as First Lady Melania Trump on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert.
- She was replaced in Cinderella by Erin Dilly because she hurt her neck while doing a pratfall.
You know when really, really good people become very successful – it makes me feel really happy, because there are so many idiot jerks in the world who are successful. Urgh, why?