Born in October 12, 1982, Lara Trump is the wife of Eric Trump, an American businessman, philanthropist. He is the third child and second son of the President of the United States, Donald Trump and Ivana Trump.
Before Fame: Before fame, she graduated from North Carolina State University.
Lara Trump Family/Ethnicity
Born in North Carolina, Lara Trump is the wife of Eric Trump. She is the daughter-in-law of President Donald Trump.
Lara Trump Husband/Children
She is married to Eric Trump, an American Businessman and philanthropist. He is the third child and second son of President Donald Trump and Ivana Trump. For more information, contact her on twitter and Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Lara Trump (Yunuska)
- Nicknames: Lara Trump
- Birthday: 12 October, 1982
- Age: 34 years old
- Birthplace: Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina
- Current Residence: New York City
- Education: North Carolina State University
- Profession: Former TV producer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Libra
- Spouse: Eric Trump
- Children: Expecting a boy in September 2017
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Biceps: Not Available
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- In the past, she worked as a TV producer, a chef and a trainer.
- She has already started working on President Trump’s Re-election Campaign.
- Lara and Eric Trump got married in November 14, 2014 at Donald’s Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida.
- In March 2017, Lara and Eric announced that they were expecting their first child, due in September.