Born on June 19, 1969, Lara Spencer is an American television presenter who is best known for being the co-anchor of ABC’s Good Morning America. She is also a correspondent on ABC News and Nightline.
In August 2019, her comments on Prince George of the British Royal Family enjoying ballet classes were interpreted by people as offensive. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Penn State University.
Lara Spencer Ethnicity/Religion
She was born in Garden City, New York, US. She was born to Richard von Seelen and Carolyn.
Lara Spencer Affair/Married/Husband
She was married to David Hafenreffer from 2000 to 2015. She is now married to Rick McVey. For more information, visit her twitter.
Thanks @goodhousemag for the lovely piece on my passion for fleas, fun and my new eyewear line with @turainc. #foureyesandfabulous #thatsgoodhousekeeping #TURAxLS https://t.co/csTOHAQ6d0 pic.twitter.com/B2fvAuxnsN
— Lara Spencer (@LaraSpencer) August 28, 2018
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Lara Christine Von Seelen
- Nicknames: Lara Spencer
- Birthday: June 19, 1969
- Age: 50 years old (as of August 2019)
- Birthplace: Garden City, New York, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Pennsylvania State University
- Profession: Television presenter
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Spouse/Husband: David Haffenreffer (m. 2000; div. 2015) Rick McVey (m. 2018)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: She is a millionaire
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is best known for being the co-anchor for ABC’s Good Morning America.
- She is also a correspondent for Nightline and ABC News.
- In July 2019, photos were published which showed Spencer throwing food out of her kitchen window into her neighbors property.
- In August 2019, her comments on Prince George of the British Royal Family enjoying ballet classes were interpreted as offensive.
- After her college, she went to NBC page program for volunteer.
- She was the host of the limited series People Icons in 2017.
- She was named grand marshal at Penn State’s Homecoming in 2014.
- She was the creator of the game show, It’s Worth What?
Finding your style is like putting puzzle pieces together.
For more information, visit our site.