Born on December 12, 1945, Lanny Davis is an American lawyer, consultant, lobbyist, author, and television commentator who is the co-founder of the law ford Davis Goldberg & Galper PLLC and also the co-founder and partner of the public relations firm Trident DMG. n July 2018, Davis was hired by Michael Cohen, a former special counsel to Donald Trump, to represent him as co-counsel in the Stormy Daniels–Donald Trump scandal. He was appointed by President George W. Bush to serve as the only Democrat representative on the five-member Privacy and Civil Liberties Oversight Board in 2005. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Yale University.
Lanny Davis Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Jersey City, New Jersey, he is the son of Mort, a dentist in New Jersey. He comes from a Jewish family and attended Newark Academy.
Lanny Davis Affair/Married/Wife
He has been married twice. He was first married to Elaine Charney. his second wife is Carolyn Atwell-Davis. He has four children and lives in Potomac, Maryland. For more information, visit his twitter.
— Lanny Davis (@LannyDavis) July 21, 2018
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Lanny Jesse Davis
- Nicknames: Lanny Davis
- Birthday: December 12, 1945
- Age: 72 years old
- Birthplace: Jersey City, New Jersey, US
- Current Residence: MarylandUnited States
- Education: Yale University
- Profession: Lawyer, consultant, lobbyist, author, commentator
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Jewish
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Spouse/Wife: Elaine Charney (divorced), Carolyn Atwe..
- Children: 4
- Net Worth: Not Available
Who is Queen Naija? Where is she from? Learn more about her here.
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is the co-founder and partner of the law firm of Davis Goldberg & Galper PLLC, and co-founder and partner of the public relations firm Trident DMG.
- In July 2018, Davis was hired by Michael Cohen, a former special counsel to Donald Trump.
- He was appointed by President George W. Bush to serve as the only Democrat representative on the five-member Privacy and Civil Liberties Oversight Board in 2005.
- In 1976 Davis ran for Congress as a Democrat in Maryland’s 8th congressional district and lost to Republican Newton Steers.
It’s a self-created nightmare. Cheney took a non-story, or a minor story, and created a huge negative story because of his stubbornness and his arrogance.