Lana Marks is a South African born American fashion designer who is the founder of the fashion brand Lana Marks. She suddenly came to limelight when it was leaked that she was about to be nominated as the US Ambassador to South Africa on September 29, 2018. And on November 14, 2018, she was officially selected by President Donald Trump as the US Ambassador of South Africa.
Before Fame: She attended Clarendon High School.
Lana Marks Ethnicity/Religion
Born in East London, South Africa, she is a fashion designer and current US Ambassador to South Africa.
Lana Marks Affair/Married
View this post on Instagram
Via Harper's Bazaar Arabia @harpersbazaararabia, Lana Marks on the jeweled handbags in the LANA MARKS Collections, on the occasion of the opening of LANA MARKS DUBAI. . Visit the link: www.harpersbazaararabia.com/fashion/watches-jewellery/interview-lana-marks . . . #luxury #style #lifestyle #fashion #jewels #diamonds #lanamarks #handbag #handbags #purses #harpersbazaar #harpersbazaararabia
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Lana Marks
- Nicknames: Lana
- Birthday: Not Available
- Age: Not Available
- Birthplace: East London, South Africa
- Current Residence: Palm Beach, Florida
- Education: Clarendon High School
- Profession: fashion designer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Not Available
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is founder of fashion brand, Lana Marks.
- On 29 September 2018, it was leaked that she was about to be nominated to be the US Ambassador to South Africa.
- On November 14th, 2018 President Donald Trump officially nominated her, confirming that the leaks were legitimate.
- She has been a commentator on awards shows including VH1’s The Fabulous Life Presents: Red Carpet Excess.
- She was friends with Diana, Princess of Wales.
Not Available. For more updates, visit our site.