Lamman Rucker, mostly known for his roles in Meet the Browns, is an American actor from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He is mainly recognized for his roles in Meet the Browns, Why Did I Get Married? And Why Did I Get Married Too?
Before Fame: He first acted in 4th grade, where played Martin Luther King Jr. and later on studied at Carnegie-Mellon University and played on some soap operas.
Career / Awards: Lamma Rucker was nominated for best supporting actor in a comedy series Meet the Browns in 2010 and 2011 for Image Award.
Born on 6th October in 1971, Rucker was the eldest son of father Eric Rucker and mother Malaya Rucker. Rucker has two siblings. His brother, Chanu Rucker was killed in 1992, when he was 19.
Lamman Rucker has dated Jill Scott in 2008 but after that there is no mention of being in the dating pool as of now in 2016. Rucker says that he is monogamous so there is no question of him cheating or having an affair. He is searching for a perfect soulmate, but not a guy. You see, Rucker has admitted to not being gay.
Lamman Rucker Wiki / Profile / Bio
|Full Name: Lamman Rucker|
|Birthday: October 6, 1971|
|Birthplace: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania|
|Current Residence: N/A|
|Education: Duke Ellington School of the Arts, Carnegie-Mellon University, and Duquesne University|
|Ethnicity/Race: American African (Barbados ancestry)
|Net Worth: $2.5 million|
Body Measurements / Statistics
|Height: 1.91 meters (6 feet 3 inches)|
|Weight: 260 pounds (118 kilogram)|
|Feet Size: N/A
Dress Size/ Shoe Size: N/A
Chest Size: N/A
|Body Type: Athletic|
|Hair Color: Black|
|Eye Color: Dark|
Trivia/ Facts about Lamman Rucker that you probably didn’t know
- He teamed up with his attorney, E. Lindsey Maxwell and created a skincare line named Forplai.
- His younger brother died in 1982.
- While attended high school at the Duke Ellington School of the Arts, he was in the drama club in 7th grade.
- Rucker was cast in the male lead role opposite in the NBC comedy series Save Me. However, he was fired after pilot episode.
- You can contact Lamman Rucker to book him on BookLamman@gmail.com
- Lamman Rucker is involved in Black Women in Medicine.
You have to make some difficult decisions sometimes, you have to push back from the table.