Born on August 12, 1991, Lakeith Stanfield is an American actor, poet and rapper who made his film debut in the 2013 drama Short Term 12 and gained recognition for his role in movies such as Selma, Straight Outta Compton and Sorry to Bother You. He has starred as Darius Epps in the FX comedy-drama series Atlanta since 2016. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He decided to be an actor when he was 14 years old.
Lakeith Stanfield Ethnicity/Religion
Born in San Bernardino, California, he grew up in Riverside and Victorville, California. He was born to Gary Stanfield and Karen Garrett. He has a sister named Lagareth Stanfield and two sisters named Clarissa and Kamyra Stanfield.
Lakeith Stanfield Affair/Married/Girlfriend
He has been in relationship with actress Xosha Roquemore since 2015 and they had a child together in June, 2017. For more information, visit his twitter and Instagram. Also, visit our site for information on similar personalities.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Lakeith Lee Stanfield
- Nicknames: Lakeith Stanfield
- Birthday: August 12, 1991
- Age: 27 years old
- Birthplace: San Bernardino, California, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: John Casablancas Modeling and Career Center
- Profession: Actor, rapper, poet
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Leo
- Spouse/Wife: Xosha Roquemore (2015-present) (partner)
- Children: 1
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 6 feet 0 inches
- Weight: 71 kg (157 lbs)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Biceps: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He made his feature film debut in 2013 drama Short Term 12.
- He said the he “grew up very poor in a fractured family that was dysfunctional on both sides”.
- He decided to become an actor when he was 14 years old.
- He is a member of a band named Moors.
- Visit our site for more updates.
You can be the most intelligent person, and you can have so much potential, but if you don’t have a guide by which to channel that energy, then a lot of times, it’s futile.