Kyliegh Curran is an American child actress who is best known for her roles as Abra Stone in Doctor Sleep (2019) and as young Nala in a Broadway production of The Lion King in 2016.
She has also appeared in the 2017 independent film I Can I Will I Did.
Kylie as Abra in Doctor Sleep:
She has been set cast as role of Abra Stone in the Doctor Sleep. In the movie, she appears as a young girl with the gift of telepathy and cclairvoyance.
It has been said that after seeing 800 girls for the role, she earned the part of her role.
Kyliegh Curran Ethnicity/Religion
Kyliegh is an American child actress. Her parents’ information is not known at the moment
Kyliegh Curran twitter
Here is the link to Kyliegh’s twitter.
Doctor Sleep director had to convince Stephen King that film should be in same universe as Kubrick's The Shining https://t.co/8BlbHegK37
— Entertainment Weekly (@EW) June 13, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Kyliegh Curran
- Nicknames: Kyliegh
- Birthday: Not Available
- Age: She is a child actor so she is probably less than 15 years old
- Birthplace: United States
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Child actress
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Not Available
Who is Rose the Hat from Doctor Sleep? Learn here.
- Height: 5 feet (estimated)
- Weight: Not Available
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Brown
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is an American child actress.
- She appears as Abra Stone in Doctor Sleep (2019).
- She has played young Nala in a Broadway production of The Lion King in 2016.
- She has also appeared in the 2017 independent film I Can I Will I Did.