Born on May 28, 1968, Kylie Minogue is an Australian singer, actress, dancer, songwriter and philanthropist who is also known by several names including “Princess of Pop” and “Goddess of Pop”. She is recognized as the highest selling Australian artist of all time by the Australian Recording Industry Association (ARIA). For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She achieved recognition starring in the Australian soap opera Neighbours, where she played tomboy mechanic Charlene Robinson.
Kylie Minogue Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Melbourne, Australia, she is the daughter of Ronald Charles Minogue and Carol Ann Jones. Her father is a fifth generation Australian and has Irish Ancestry while her mother is from Wales.
Kylie Minogue Affair/Dating/Boyfriend
She began a relationship with French actor Olivier Martinez after meeting him at the 2003 Grammy Awards ceremony. They ended their relationship in February 2007. Minogue was in a relationship with model Andrés Velencoso from 2008 to 2013. In November 2015, Minogue confirmed she was dating British actor Joshua Sasse. On 20 February 2016, their engagement was announced in the “Forthcoming Marriages” section of The Daily Telegraph and In February 2017, she confirmed the couple had ended their relationship. For more information, contact her on twitter and Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Kylie Ann Minouge
- Nicknames: Kylie
- Birthday: 28 May 1968
- Age: 49 years old
- Birthplace: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Current Residence: Chelsea, London, England
- Education: Camberwell High School
- Profession: Singer, Songwriter, Actress, Author, Entrepreneur
- Nationality: Australian, British
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Spouse/Wife: She is currently single
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: $75 million USD
- Height: 5 feet
- Weight: 46 kg (102 lbs)
- Feet Size: 5 US
- Dress Size: 2 US
- Shoe Size: 5 US
- Chest Size: 34 inches
- Waist Size: 23 inches
- Hips Size: 35 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 32B
- Body Type: Slim
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Her father is Australian, with Irish ancestry. Her mother was born in Wales.
- She has her own lingerie brand called “Love Kylie”.
- In November 1990, she was presented with a prestigious Diamond Award for Music Excellence in Brussels.
- She holds the record for the most weeks spent at #1 in total on the UK singles chart by a female artist.
- Her song ‘Especially for You’ is the second highest selling single of the 1980s in the UK by a female artist.
- In 2010 she became the first female artist to have a number one album and a top three hit single in the UK in four different decades.
I never say never about a lot of things. Whatever you want, then more power to you. If someone feels they have to live up to a certain image, then I can kind of understand that pressure because I’m considered to be one of those images, and I know how unreal they are.