Born on September 11, 1991, Kygo is a Norwegian DJ, record producer and songwriter who rose to fame for the remix of the track “I See Fire” by Ed Sheeran which received more than 55 million on SoundCloud and over 75 million on YouTube.
The Norwegian DJ holds the world record for fastest 1 billion streams on Spotify. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He released his first single called “Epsilon” on March 15, 2013.
Born in Singapore, he was born to Kjersti Gjerde and Lars Gorvell-Dahll. He has an older stepbrother, two older sisters, and a younger half-brother.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Kyrre Gorvell-Dahll
- Nicknames: Kygo
- Birthday: 11 September 1991
- Age: 27 years old (as of March 2019)
- Birthplace: Singapore
- Education: Heriot-Watt University
- Profession: DJ, songwriter, record producer
- Nationality: Norwegian
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Spouse/Wife: Bergenser Mmaren Platou
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 11 inches
- Weight: 70-74 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He started getting piano lessons when he was 6 years old.
- He has an older stepbrother, two older sisters and a younger half-brother.
- When he decided to pursue music as his career, he was studying a Heriot-Watt University in Scotland.
- He has cited Avicii as his main inspiration.
- He is a fan of Manchester United.
- He holds the world record of fastest 1 billion streams on Spotify.
- He became the first house music producer to perform at an Olympics closing ceremony on August 21, 2016.
Not Available currently. Visit our site for more updates.