Born on December 16, 1981, Krysten Ritter is an American actress and former model who is best known for her roles as Jessica Jones in “Jessica Jones”, Jane Margolis on drama series “Breaking Bad” and Chloe on comedy series “Don’t trust the B—- in Apartment 23”.
Before Fame: Before fame, she graduated from Northwest Area High School
Career / Awards: She has appeared in series such as Breaking Bad, Jessica Jones and movies like What Happens in Vegas, She’s out of My League, Big Eyes.
Krysten Ritter Family
Born in Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania, Krysten is the daughter of Kathi Taylor and Gary Ritter. She was raised on a farm outside Shickshinny where her mother, stepfather and sister lived.
Krysten Ritter Affair Boyfriend
She dated Ivan Sergei in 2010. In 2011, she started dating Brian Geraghty. She is currently in relationship with Adam Granduciel (2014-present). For more information, contact her on twitter and Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Krysten Alyce Ritter
- Nicknames: Krysten
- Birthday: December 16, 1981
- Age: 35 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania, USA
- Current Residence: Los Angeles, California
- Education: Northwest High School
- Profession: Actress, former model
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Boyfriend: Ivan Sergei (2010), Brian Geraghty (2011), Adam Granduciel (2014-present)
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 9 inches
- Weight: 57 kg
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: 2 (US)
- Shoe Size: 10 (US)
- Chest Size: 33 inches
- Biceps: Not Available
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 33 inches
- Body Type: Slim
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Green
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She was raised on a farm in Shickshinny, Pennsylvania.
- She was not allowed a horse, so she rode a cow named “Jake”.
- She trained in NYC.
- Her acting coach is Marjorie Ballentine.
- She loves to play guitar.
- In 2012, she wrote, recorded and performed a song for BuzzKill.
- She was scouted by a modeling agent at her local shopping mall, the Wyoming Valley Mall at the age of 15.
I started studying acting, got commercials, and here we are 100 years later. I’m acting and writing and I have a pool and a dog.
I was totally picked on, but look at me now! I was definitely picked on by boys and girls. I was really lanky and skinny and the boys would say, ‘Turn sideways and stick out your tongue, you look like a zipper.’