Born on August 24, 1994, Archy Ivan Marhsall also known by his stage name King Krule is an English singer, rapper, songwriter, and musician who is mainly known for creating a new genre music called “Bluewave”. He began recording music in 2010 under the moniker Zoo Kid and has released several EPs, and his debut full-length album, 6 Feet Beneath the Moon, came out in 2013 to positive reviews. For more information on King, read the article below.
Before Fame: Before fame, he attended Forest High School
King Krule Family/Religion
Born in England, he studied at Forest High School and at the Brit School.
King Krule Affair/Girlfriend
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Archy Ivan Marshall
- Nicknames: King Krule
- Birthday: August 24, 1994
- Age: 23 years old
- Birthplace: England
- Current Residence: Not Available
- Education: Forest High School
- Profession: Singer, Rapper, Songwriter, Musician
- Nationality: British
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Girlfriend: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- His birth name is Archy Ivan Marshall.
- He began recording music in 2010 under the moniker Zoo Kid.
- He created a genre of music called “Bluewave” and its form was realized in the mixtape entitled “U.F.O.W.A.V.E”.
- On 9 December 2012, the BBC announced that he had been nominated for the Sound of 2013 poll.
- In August 2017, Marshall released a new song entitled “Czech One”. It was a King Krule release; the first since the release of his debut album in 2013.
I’m trying to create a collection of stories – the ‘U.F.O.W.A.V.E.’ songs are all stories. I haven’t really taken direct lyrical influence from other songwriters, but my dad bought me a book of W.H. Auden’s poems when I was younger, and the imagery really interested me.
I actually find a lot of pleasure in writing lyrics.
I’ve mainly been sampling jazz because the tone of the chords are expressive in itself, so it’s quite nice to write over. It’s got interpretations of a lot of different genres, too, a lot of dubby-ness and experimental stuff.