Born on March 9, 1969, Kimberly Guilfoyle is an American news personality and former attorney who is recognized as one of the top co-hosts of The Five on Fox News. She is also known as the former wife of California politician Gavin Newsom and was First Lady of San Francisco during Newsom’s first two years as mayor of that city. Read the article below for more information.
Before Fame: Before fame, she attended University of California, Davis and University of San Francisco.
Kimberly Guilfoyle Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in San Francisco, she was born to a Puerto Rican mother and an Irish father. Her mother died of leukemia when she was 11.
Kimberly Guilfoyle Affair/Married/Dating
She was married to Gavin Newsom between 2001 and 2006. On May 27, 2006, she married furniture heir Eric Villency in Barbados. They gave birth to a son in 2006, October 4. They separated in 2009. For more information, contact her on twitter.
— Kimberly Guilfoyle (@kimguilfoyle) November 16, 2017
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Kimberly Ann Guilfoyle
- Nicknames: Kimberly
- Birthday: March 9, 1969
- Age: 48 years old
- Birthplace: San Francisco, California, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: University of California, Davis, University of San Francisco
- Profession: Former attorney, News personality
- Political party: Republican
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Not Available
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Spouse/Wife: Gavin Newsom (m. 2001; div. 2006), Eric Villency (m. 2006; div. 2009)
- Children: 1
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 2 inches (157 cm)
- Weight: 59 kg (130 lbs)
- Feet Size: 8(US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Chest Size: 37 inches
- Waist Size: 25 inches
- Hip Size: 35 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 34C
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is a former attorney.
- She is also a model.
- She released a semi-autobiographical book named “Making the Case: How to Be Your Own best Advocate” in 2015.
My mother was just everything to me, I loved her so much, I always wanted to be around her. I loved how I saw people react to her. She was a warm woman who worked in education with people with emotional challenges. I got my sense of giving back and how when you have many blessings, pay it forward.