Born on April 20, 1975, Michael Render, better known as Killer Mike is an American rapper, actor, and activist who is the founder of Grind Time Official Records. He made his debut on “Snappin’ and Trappin'” from OutKast’s 2000 LP Stankonia, and appeared on the Grammy-winning song “The Whole World”, a single from Outkast’s greatest hits album Big Boi and Dre Present…Outkast. He is also a social and political activist, focusing on subjects including social inequality, police brutality, and systemic racism. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He made his debut on “Snappin’ and Trappin'” from OutKast’s 2000 LP Stankonia.
Killer Mike Parents/Religion
Born in Adamsville, Atlanta, he is the son of a policeman and a florist. He was raised by his grandparents because his parents were teenagers at the time of his birth.
Killer Mike Affair/Married/Wife
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Michael Render
- Nicknames: Killer Mike
- Birthday: April 20, 1975
- Age: 42 years old
- Birthplace: Atlanta, Georgia, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Douglass High School, Morehouse College (briefly)
- Profession: Rapper, Actor, activist
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Aries
- Spouse/Wife: Shana Render (2006)
- Children: 4
- Net Worth: $5 million USD
- Height: 6 feet 3 inches
- Weight: 120 lg
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Biceps: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- In April 2017, he grabbed plenty of headlines after he held a massive marijuana-themed party to celebrate his birthday. He doled out weed worth $10k at the bash.
- In November 2011, he fulfilled his lifelong dream of owning a barbershop.
- He has been invited as a keynote speaker at the leading universities such as the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and New York University to give lectures on race relations and tensions.
I have searched all night and day for new and better words that could express my feelings and fear for the people of this country. I found no new words. I only have no hope-filled insight to deliver. I only have this warning to all Americans: Whatever this country is willing to do to the least of us, it will one day do to us all.