Born on March 20, 1962, Kevin Hassett is an American economist who was sworn in as 29th Chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers on September 13, 2017.However, it has been announced by President Donald Trump on June 2, 2019 that he would be departing soon. To learn more about Kevin, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Swarthmore College and University of Pennsylvania.
Kevin Hassett Ethnicity/Religion
Kevin was born in Greenfield, Massachusetts. He attended Swarthmore College and received BA in economics and got his PhD in economics from University of Pennsylvania.
Kevin Hassett Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Kristie. They have two children.
Visit the article written by CNN for more information.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Kevin Allen Hassett
- Nicknames: Kevin Hassett
- Birthday: March 20, 1962
- Age: 57 years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace: Greenfield, Massachusetts
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Swarthmore College, University of Pennsylvania
- Profession: Economist
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Spouse/Wife: Kristie
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: Not Available
Who is William Barr? Learn about him here.
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is best known for his work on tax policy and co-authoring the book Dow 36,000.
- Being elected as 19th Chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers in 2017, his fore coming departure was announced by President Donald Trump on June 2, 2019.
- He was an assistant professor of economics at Columbia Business School from 1989 to 1993.
- He was chief economic to John McCain’s adviser in the 2000 presidential primaries and an economic adviser to the campaigns of George W. Bush in the 2004 presidential election and McCain in the presidential election of 2008.
There are folks who we have a moral responsibility to help, who are going to cost the taxpayers lots of money in the future, so there’s a strong argument for us to help them with current cash.