Born on March 21, 1978, Kevin Federline is an American actor, rapper, singer, model, backup dancer who is sometimes referred as K Fed. He is known for One Tree Hill (2003), You Got Served (2004) and Britney & Kevin: Chaotic (2005). His career began as a backup dancer; he later became known for a high-profile two-year marriage to American singer Britney Spears and the child custody battle that followed. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He started his career as a backup dancer.
Kevin Federline Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Fresno, California, he was born to Mike and Julie. He has Italian, German, English, Irish, and Scottish ancestry. He dropped out of high school and began dancing with a nonprofit organization called Dance Empowerment. He started his career by serving as a backup dancer for Michael Jackson, Justin Timberlake, Destiny’s Child, Pink, and LFO.
Kevin Federline Affair/Dating/Married/Wife
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Kevin Earl Federline
- Nicknames: Kevin
- Birthday: March 21, 1978
- Age: 40 years old
- Birthplace: Fresno, California, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Back-up dancer, rapper, DJ, actor, model, television personality
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Aries
- Spouse/Wife: Britney Spears (m. 2004; div. 2007) Victoria Prince (m. 2013)
- Children: 6
- Net Worth: $6 million USD
- Height: 6 feet
- Weight: 165 lbs (before gaining weight)
- Feet Size: 12 (US)
- Shoe Size: 12 (US)
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- His first studio album ‘Playing With Fire’ debuted at #151 on The Billboard 200 at the end of its first week of release, selling approximately 6,000 copies. (U.S.).
- He has Italian, German, English, Irish, and Scottish ancestry.