Born on March 23, 1976, Keri Russell is an American actress and a dancer. She came to fame for her role as Felicity Porter in the series Felicity. She is best known for her roles in Mission Impossible III, Waitress, August Rush etc.
Before Fame: Before fame, she graduated from Ranch High School
Career / Awards: She is an actress as well as an accomplished dancer. She was also spokesperson for Cover Girl Cosmetics.
Keri Russell The Americans: She is one of the main protagonist of the series The Americans(2013- present)
Who are Keri Russell’s parents?
Born in California, US, she is the daughter of Stephanie and David Russell. She has an older brother and a younger sister.
Is Keri Single? Or is she married?
Keri got married to Shane Deary on 14 February, 2007. The couple had two children River and Willa. They divorced in 2013.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Keri Lynn Russell
- Nicknames: Care Bear
- Birthday: March 23, 1976
- Age: 40
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: California, United States
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Highlands Ranch High School
- Profession: Actress, Dancer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Aries
- Spouse/Wife: Shane Deary (2005-2013)
- Boyfriend: Tony Lucca, Joseph Lawrence, Scott Speedman, Matthew Rhys
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: $8 million USD
- Height: 5 feet 4 inches
- Weight: 52 kg
- Feet Size: 6
- Dress Size: 4
- Shoe Size: 6
- Chest Size: 33 inches
- Biceps: Not Available
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 32A
- Body Type: Slim
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Green
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know about Keri Russell
- Her nickname is Care bear.
- She is siblings to Todd and Julie.
- She is also an accomplished dancer.
- In 2006, she served as a Model and spokesperson for Cover Girl cosmetics
- She is good friends with Jonathan Rhys Meyers.
- She is in relationship with Matthew Rhys since 2013.
- She was 7 months pregnant when she completed filming the 4th season of The Americans.
- In 1999, she cut her signature ling, curly locks.
- In 1999, she was listed as People magazine’s “50 Most Beautiful List”.
Who knows? Maybe years from now I’ll be on a ranch in Colorado with 10 kids. The whole point of life is to experience a little bit of everything, and I think it’s better when there are a few surprises thrown in.
I want to be able to raise my kid. I was totally being a martyr about it at first, thinking I could totally do it on my own, which I did for a while. I’ve hired a babysitter before, but as for a full-time caregiver… for a control freak like me, it ain’t gonna happen!