Born o October 3, 1994, Kepa Arrizabalaga is a Spanish professional footballer who plays as a goalkeeper for the Spanish National team and Premier League club Chelsea. He became a center of attention when on 24 February, 2019, Maurizio Sarri called for his substitute but Kepa refused. The match was against cup holders Manchester City for 2019 EFP Cup Final. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He joined Athletic Bilbao’s youth setup at Lezama in 2004.
Kepa Arrizabalaga Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Born in Ondarroa , Basque County, Spain, Kepa is a Spanish footballer.
Kepa Arrizabalaga Affair/Married/Dating
Although we do know that he is in relationship, we do not have information on his partner’s name. Visit his Instagram for more information.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Kepa Arrizabalaga Revuelta
- Nicknames: Kepa
- Birthday: October 3, 1994
- Age: 24 years old (as of Feb 2019)
- Birthplace: Ondarroa, Spain
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Footballer (Playing position: Goalkeeper)
- Nationality: Spanish
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Libra
- Spouse/Wife: Not exactly known
- Girlfriend/Dating: Not exactly available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 6 feet 1 inch (186 cm)
- Weight: 85 kg (188 lbs)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He won the 2012 European Championship with Spain’s under-19 team.
- He made his senior debut in 2017, being selected for the 2018 World Cup.
Not Available. Visit our site for updates.