Born on July 30, 1968, Ken Cuccinelli is an American politician and lawyer who served as the 46th Attorney General of Virginia from 2010 to 2014 and is set to be President Trump’s pick for Department of Homeland Security to coordinate the administration immigration policies. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended University of Virginia and George Mason University.
Ken Cuccinelli Ethnicity/Religion
Ken was born in Edison, New Jersey to Maribeth and Kenneth Thomas Cuccinelli. His father is of Italian and his mother is of Irish descent.
Ken Cuccinelli Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Teiro Davis and they have seven children. For more information, visit his twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Kenneth Tomas Cuccinelli II
- Nicknames: Kenneth Cuccinelli
- Birthday: July 30, 1968
- Age: 50 years old (as of May 2019)
- Birthplace: Edison, New jersey, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: University of Virginia, George Mason University
- Profession: Politician, Layer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: He is of Italian and Irish descent
- Zodiac: Leo
- Spouse/Wife: Teiro Davis
- Children: 7
- Net Worth: Not Available
Who is William Barr? Learn about him here.
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a Republican.
- He is of Italian and Irish descent.
- He served as the 46th Attorney general of Virginia from 2010 to 2014.
- He is to be Trump’s pick for Department of Homeland Security to coordinate the administration immigration policies.
- He is a co-founder of general practice law firm in Fairfax City, Virginia.
- He is against LGBT.
- He believes climate change is not done by hmans.
- He is an advocate for gun rights.
If a corporation can express opinions and be protected in doing so by the First Amendment, then there’s no reason logically one wouldn’t think they could undertake to enjoy the other rights protected under the First Amendment.