Born on January 17, 1989, Kelly Marie Tran is an American actress who is known for her role as Rose Tico in the movie Star Wars: The Last Jedi. She is also known for Girls on the Beach (2011) and Untouchable (2011). She recently came to attention after she deleted all of her Instagram posts after suffering from months of racist and sexist abuse on social media. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended University of California, Los Angeles.
Kelly Marie Tran Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in San Diego, California, her parents were refugees from Vietnam who fled the country following the Vietnam War.
Kelly Marie Tran Affair/Dating/Boyfriend
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Kelly Marie Tran
- Nicknames: Kelly
- Birthday: January 1989
- Age: 29 years old
- Birthplace: San Diego, California, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: UCLA
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Asian
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Dating/Boyfriend: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 2 inches
- Weight: 55 kg (121 lbs)
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She was formerly part of a musical improv group known as “Hug Bear” which regularly rehearsed at a go-to improv home in West Hollywood. Residents included Ray Corasani, Jonny Cruz, and Robby Storey.
- Her parents are from Vietnam.
- She came to attention after she played in Star Wars: The Last Jedi as Rose Tico.
“Growing up, I’ve always felt I was from two different worlds. I was born in the US, but my parents were born in Vietnam, and they raised my sisters and I with the parenting methods of the Vietnamese culture. So much of me is because of what my parents experienced in this country. So much of me is because of the things my parents overcame so that I could have the luxury of having a dream. I see so much of me reflected in the people here, and so much of them reflected in me. I am so proud of being a Vietnamese-American.”
Who is Danielle Bragoli (Bhad Bhabie)? Learn more about her here.