Born on February 24, 1962, Kelly Craft is an American businesswoman and diplomat who the first woman to be the United States Ambassador to Canada. On February 22, 2019, Kelly was nominated by President Donald Trump to be the US Ambassador to the United Nations. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended University of Kentucky.
Kelly Craft Ethnicity/Religion/Real Name
Born in Fayette County, Kentucky, she was born to Dr. Bobby Guilfoil and Sherry Dale Guilfoil. She grew up in Glasgow, Kentucky.
Kelly Craft Affair/Married/Husband
She has been married thrice and divorced twice in her lifetime. She was first married to David S., Moross and then to Judson Knight. She is now married to Joe Craft, a billionaire coal-mining executive Alliance Resource Partners, L. P. in April 2016.
Visit her twitter for more information.
Proud to stand with Canada in supporting the people of #Venezuela as they strive to restore their democracy, fight corruption, and create opportunity for all Venezuelans. https://t.co/zjQmQLCo7c #EstamosUnidosVE
— Ambassador Kelly Craft (@USAmbCanada) February 19, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Kelly Knight Craft
- Nicknames: Kelly Craft
- Birthday: February 24, 1962
- Age: 57 years old (as of Feb 25, 2019)
- Birthplace: Fayette County, Kentucky, US
- Education: University of Kentucky
- Profession: Businesswoman, diplomat
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Spouse/Husband: David Moross (div), Judson Knight (div), Joe Craft (m. 2016)
- Children: Not Available at the moment
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She was born as Kelly Dawn Guilfoil.
- She is a Republican.
- She has been described as a generous donor to political candidates.
- On February 22, 2019, Kelly was nominated to replace Nikki Haley as the envoy to the United Nations by President Donald Trump.
- She has been married three times in her lifetime.