Born on January 25, 1969, Kelli Ward is an American politician and osteopathic physician. She is a member of the Republican Party and served in the Arizona State Senate representing the fifth Legislative district. In July 2015, Ward announced her candidacy for the United States Senate, challenging incumbent U.S. Senator John McCain in the Republican primary in the 2016 election. In October 2016, Ward announced that she would challenge Republican Senator Jeff Flake in the 2018 primary election. For more information on Kelli, read the article below.
Before Fame: Before fame, she attended Duke University.
Kelli Ward Early Life/Parents/Ethnicity
Born in Fairmont, West Virginia, she earned a BS in psychology from Duke University where she was a contributor to the Duke Chanticleer.
Kelli Ward Married/Husband/Affair
She is married to Michael Ward, whom she met while in osteopathic medical school. They have three children. For more information, contact her on twitter.
Proud to support Dr. Kelli Ward for US Senate from Arizona @kelliwardaz. Now that Sen. Jeff Flake is not running again, she has a clearer path to victory. She understands health care and would be a great ally for patients and physicians.@AAPSonline @npchcp @HConomics @kksheld pic.twitter.com/N6QKXAu8Zz
— Alieta Eck, MD (@AlietaEck) October 25, 2017
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Kelli Ward (Kazonski)
- Nicknames: Kelli Ward
- Birthday: January 25, 1969
- Age: 48 years old
- Birthplace: Fairmont, West Virginia, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Duke University, West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, A.T Still University, Arizona
- Profession: Politician, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Political Party: Republican
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Spouse/Husband: Michael Ward
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- In October 2016, Ward announced that she would challenge Republican Senator Jeff Flake in the 2018 primary election
- She earned a BS in psychology from Duke University, where she was a contributor to the Duke Chanticleer.
John McCain is falling down on the job. He has gotten weak. He has gotten old. I do want to wish him a happy birthday. He is going to be 80 on Monday and I want to give him the best birthday present ever, the gift of retirement.
I’m a physician. I see the physiological changes that happen in normal aging, in patients again and again and again over the last 20, 25 years. So I do know what happens to the body and the mind at the end of life.