Born on January 18, 1970, Keisha Lance Bottoms is an American politician and lawyer who is the mayor-elect of Atlanta, Georgia and has been a member of the Atlanta City Council since January 4, 2010. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Florida A&M University, Georgia State University.
Keisha Lance Bottoms Parents/Ethnicity
Born in Atlanta, Georgia, she is a politician and lawyer. Her father, Major Lance, was R&M singer-songwriter.
Keisha Lance Bottoms Affair/Married/Husband
She is married to Derek Bottoms and the couple has 4 children together. For more information, contact her on twitter.
— The Atlanta Voice (@theatlantavoice) December 6, 2017
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Keisha Lance Bottoms
- Nicknames: Keisha
- Birthday: January 18, 1970
- Age: 47 years old
- Birthplace: Atlanta, Georgia, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Florida A&M University, Georgia State University
- Profession: Politician, Lawyer
- Political Party: Democratic
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Spouse/Wife: Derek Bottoms
- Children: 4
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is an American lawyer and mayor-elect of Atlanta, Georgia.
- Upon taking office, Bottoms will be the first native-born Atlantan to serve as mayor since Sam Massell.
- Bottoms’ father was R&B singer-songwriter Major Lance.