Born on December 13, 1989, Katherine Schwarzenegger is an American author who is also the oldest daughter of actor/politician Arnold Schwarzenegger and journalist Maria Shriver. She is a member of the Kennedy family and is a grand-niece of President John F. Kennedy. She is also an author who has written three books till date: Rock What You’ve Got: Secrets to Loving Your Inner and Outer Beauty from Someone Who’s Been There and Back (2010), I Just Graduated … Now What?: Honest Answers from Those Who Have Been There (2014), Maverick and Me (2017).
For more information, read the article below.
Katherine Schwarzenegger Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
She was born in Los Angeles, California, to Actor/Politician Arnold Schwarzenegger and journalist and author Maria Shriver. She is of Austrian, German and Iris descent. Her grandmother, Eunice is a younger sister of former US President John F. Kennedy. The 28 year old author has a younger sister, Christina and two younger brothers, Patrick and Christopher.
She also has a half-brother, Joseph Baena.
Katherine Schwarzenegger Affair/Boyfriend/Dating
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Katherine Eunice Schwarzenegger
- Nicknames: Katherine
- Birthday: December 13, 1989
- Age: 28 years old
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: University of Southern California
- Profession: Author
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: her religious view is not available at the moment.
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Boyfriend/Dating: Chris Pratt
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
Who is Zombie Boy (rick genest)? Learn more about him here.
- Height: 5 feet 8 inches (173 cm)
- Weight: 57 g (126 lbs)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
- Chest Size: 36 inches
- Waist Size: 24 inches
- Hip Size: 36 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 34B
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is the eldest daughter of Hollywood star/Politician Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- She is a member of the Kennedy Family, and is a grandniece of President John F. Kennedy.
- Schwarzenegger is an ASPCA Ambassador and supports the Best Friends Animal Society.
- She has writer three books: Rock What You’ve Got: Secrets to Loving Your Inner and Outer Beauty from Someone Who’s Been There and Back (2010), I Just Graduated … Now What?: Honest Answers from Those Who Have Been There (2014), Maverick and Me (2017).
Not available at the moment.