Australian actress Katherine Langford is best known for her role as Hannah Baker in Netflix’s “13 Reasons Why”. Prior to this, she appeared in the short movie Daughter.
Before Fame: Before fame, she appeared in the movie Daughter.
Career: She is also known as Hannah Baker.
Katherine Langford as Hannah Baker
Who are Katherine Langford’s Parents?
Born in 1996, Katherine Langford is from Pert, Australia.
Is Katherine Langford Single? Or is she dating?
She is single as of 2017. For more information, contact her Instagram.
View this post on Instagram
My flight to New York was cancelled this morning and I’m so gutted I can’t be there to celebrate #worldpride 🏳️🌈 in person today! Big shoutout to all the incredible leaders, role models, and organizations who work so hard to support the lgbtqia+ community and educate/ spread acceptance, and to those of you reading this who may not be in a place in the world that is as accepting as others, I hope you feel extra love and support today. HAPPY PRIDE and much love 🌈 ❤️💛💚💙💜
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Katherine Langford
- Nicknames: Katherine, Hannah Baker
- Birthday: 1996
- Age: 21
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Perth, Australia
- Current Residence: Not Available
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: Australian
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Not Available
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 5 inches
- Weight: 60 kg
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Biceps: Not Available
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: Not Available
- Body Type: Slim
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She auditioned for the role in 13 Reasons Why over Skype.
- Her role in 13 Reasons Why is her major acting role.
- Prior to this, she appeared in the short film, Daughter.
- She claims Lady Gaga as her idol and inspiration.
- She is single as of 2017.
We need to be teaching kindness, and that’s just not for bullying. We need to be teaching consent, because if someone can send a photo without your permission, than someone can have sex with you without your permission and neither of those are righ