Born on November 2, 1981, Katharine Isabelle is a Canadian actress who made her film debut in the movie Cousins (1989) and is best known for her roles as Ginger Fitzgerald in the movies, Ginger Snaps, Ginger Snaps 2: Unleashed (2004) and Ginger Snaps Back: The Beginning (2004). She has recently appeared as Vera Stone on the Netflix series The Order (2019).
For more information read the article below.
Before Fame: Her debut film was Cousins (1989).
Katharine Isabelle Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Born in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, Isabelle is the daughter of Graeme Murray and Gail Murray. Her father is an art director and production designer who has won two Emmy Awards for his special effects on the television series The X-Files.
Katharine Isabelle Affair/Dating/Boyfriend
Her relationship status is not known at the moment.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Katharine Isabelle Murray
- Nicknames: Katharine Isabelle
- Birthday: November 2, 1981
- Age: 37 years old (as of March 2019)
- Birthplace: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: Canadian
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
Who is Jack Morton in The Order? Click Here to find out.
- Height: 5 feet 4 inches (163 cm)
- Weight: 55-57 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
- Chest Size: 35 inches
- Hips Size: 35 inches
- Waist Size: 24 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 35 inches
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Katharine refuses to do nude scenes and has a body double for such instances.
- She is considered a modern day Scream Queen.
- Her favorite movie is Apocalypse Now.
- Her father is an art director and production designer who has won two Emmy Awards for is special effects work on the television series The X-Files.
- She started her career in acting with her role in the movies Cousins, and Cold Front.
- She has recently appeared as Vera Stone in the Netflix series The Order.
I mean, I’ve been working for 28 years or whatever and I definitely have done quite a bit of horror, but I wouldn’t say it’s the majority of what I’ve done. I don’t seek out to horror, or non-horror. I seek out to work. As a working Canadian actor, I kinda want to work.