Born on March 23, 1971, Karen McDougal is an American model and actress who is known for her appearance in Playboy magazine as Playmate of the Month in December 1997. McDougal taught pre-kindergarten before winning a swimwear competition that launched her career as a glamour, promotional, and swimsuit model. She has been a successful fitness model, with multiple magazine appearances including being the first woman to appear on the cover of Men’s Fitness magazine.
Before Fame: She taught pre-kindergarten.
Karen McDougal Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Merrillville, Indiana, US, she is the first daughter of Carol. She has 3 older brothers and a younger sister. She is of Cherokee Indian, Scottish and Irish descent.
Karen McDougal Affair/Boyfriend
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Karen McDougal
- Nicknames: Karen McDougal
- Birthday: March 23, 1971
- Age: 47 years old
- Birthplace: Merrillville, Indiana, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: River Valley High School, Ferris State University
- Profession: Model, Actress
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Aries
- Spouse/Husband: Not Available
- Affair/Dating: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: $1 million USD (estimated)
- Height: 5 feet 8 inches (173 cm)
- Weight: 125 lbs (57 kg)
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: 34 inches
- Waist Size: 24 inches
- Hip size: 34 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 34 inches
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She was the Playboy Playmate of the Month December 1997.
- She signed a developmental contract with the WWF (World Wrestling Federation) in October 2000.
- McDougal is a fitness enthusiast, having since childhood engaged in ballet study and high school sports.
- She is an avid motorcycle and car collector.
I have to admit I was completely smitten when the guy who delivers my bottled water said, “You have the face of an angel and the body of a goddess.”