Born on August 21, 1988, Kacey Musgraves is an American singer and songwriter who has won 6 Grammy Awards and rose to fame for her debut album in 2013.
Her fourth studio album Golden Hour (2018) won all four of its nominated Grammy Awards. She is the sixth artist to win all three major Album of the Year and the second to win the Grammy , CMA, ACM and all-genre Grammy Album of the Year. For more information, read the article below.
Kacey Musgraves Ethnicity/Religion
Kacey was born in Golden, Texas to Craig and Karen Musgraves and her father is the owner of a small printing business M-Prints Printing Inc.
Kacey Musgraves Affair/Married/Husband
She is married to Ruston Kelly. They married on October 14, 2017 in Tennessee. Visit her Instagram for more information.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Kacey Lee Musgraves
- Nicknames: Kacey Musgraves
- Birthday: August 21, 1988
- Age: 31 years old (as of October 2019)
- Birthplace: Golden, Texas, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Not known at the moment
- Profession: Singer, songwriter
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Leo
- Spouse/Married: Ruston Kelly (m. 2017)
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: She is a millionaire
- Height: 5 feet 5 inches (165 cm)
- Weight: 60 kg (approx)
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is an American singer and songwriter.
- She has won 6 Grammy Awards.
- She released her debut album in 2013 entitled “Same Trailer Different Park”.
- Her fourth album Golden Hour won all four of its nominated Grammy Awards categories.
- She began songwriting at the age of 8.
- She was discovered professionally in 2008 while living in Austin by producer Monte Robison.
- She lists Alison Krauss as one of her role models.
- She is known for her progressive lyrics.
- She is married to Ruston Kelly. They married in 2017.
Not Available at the moment. For more information, visit our site.