Born on February 17, 1979, Justin Fairfax is an American politician and attorney who has been serving as the 41st Lieutenant Governor of Virginia. As a member of the Democrat, he is the second African American elected statewide who was elected to same position. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Duke University and Columbia University.
Justin Fairfax Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, his family moved to northeast Washington, D. C when he was five years old he is one of four children of his parents.
Justin Fairfax Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Cerina W. Fairfax, a dentist. They live in Annandale, Virginia with their two children. Visit his twitter for more information.
— Justin Fairfax (@LGJustinFairfax) February 6, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Justin Edward Fairfax
- Nicknames: Justin Fairfax
- Birthday: February 17, 1979
- Age: 39 years old (as of Feb 07, 2019)
- Birthplace: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US
- Current Residence: Annandale, Virginia, US
- Education: Duke University, Columbia University
- Profession: attorney, politician
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Spouse/Wife: Cerina W. Fairfax
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Know about Ralph Northam here.
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a Democrat.
- He supports abortion rights and same-sex marriage.
- He is supportive of gun control measures such as universal background checks.
- His wife, Cerina W. Fairfax is a dentist.
- He has been serving as the 41st Lieutenant Governor of Virginia since 2018.
- On Feb 6 2019, Justin was accused of sexual assault.