Born on June 21, 1973, Juliette Lewis is an American actress and singer who is best known for her role in Cape Fear. She is also known for her roles in Husbands and Wives (1992), Kalifornia; What’s Eating Gilbert Grape (both 1993), Natural Born Killers (1994), The Basketball Diaries, August: Osage County (2013) and so on.
She has also appeared in series such as The Firm (2012), Secret and Lies (2015-16). She appears as Erica in the movie Ma (2019). For more information, read the article below.
Juliette Lewis Ethnicity/Religion
Juliette was born in Los Angeles, California to Geoffrey Lewis and Glenis Batley. She has eight siblings.
Juliette Lewis Affair/Married/Husband/Boyfriend
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Juliette Lake Lewis
- Nicknames: Juliette
- Birthday: June 21, 1973
- Age: 46 years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Actress, singer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Scientologist Christian
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Spouse/Husband: Steve Berra (1999-2003)
- Children: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 6 inches (167 cm)
- Weight: 55-58 kg (approx)
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Body Type: Slim
- Hair Color: Dark brown
- Eye Color: Hazel
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is sister of Lightfield Lewis and Brandy Lewis and is Half-sister of Dierdre Lewis and Matthew Lewis.
- She legally emancipated from her parents when she was 14 years old.
- She is best known for her role in Cape Fear for which received Academy Award an Golden Globe nominations.
- She has eight siblings.
- She is a singer who was a member of the band Juliette and the Licks until 2009 She went solo then after.
- She has English, Irish, some Welsh, Scottish, and German ancestry.
- Some of her most notable movies are Husbands and Wives (1992), Kalifornia; What’s Eating Gilbert Grape (both 1993), Natural Born Killers (1994), The Basketball Diaries, August: Osage County (2013) and so on.
- She appears as Erica in the movie Ma (2019)
Fame can be just so annoying because people are so critical of you. You can’t just say “hi”. You say hi and people whisper “Man, did you see the way she said Hi. What an attitude.”