Born on July 20, 1988, Julianne Hough is an American dancer, actress and singer who is the winner of Dancing with the Stars in 2004 and 2005. She is also a successful actor with Footloose (2011 remake) the movie in which she had lead acting role. She is also a country singer and her debut album “Julianne Hough” charted at number 3 on the Billboard 200 and number on Billboard Top Country Albums. She joined the TV show Americas Got Talent as a judge in 2019. For more information, read the article below.
Julianne Hough Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Orem, Utah, she is the youngest of five children of Marianne and Bruce Hough. All of her four grandparents were dancers. She was raised in a Mormon family.
Julianne Hough Affair/Married/Husband
She is married to Brooks Laich (July 8, 2017). For more information, visit her Instagram.
Learn about Gabrielle Union.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Julianne Alexandra Hough
- Nicknames: Julianne Hough
- Birthday: July 20, 1988
- Age: 30 years old (as of Feb 2019)
- Birthplace: Orem, Utah, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Las Vegas Academy, Alta High School
- Profession: Dancer, actress and singer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Mormon (she says she is no longer one)
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Spouse/Husband: Brooks Laich (m. 2017)
- Children: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 3 inches
- Weight: Not Available (55 estimated)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 6.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Chest Size: 34 inches
- Waist Size: 24 inches
- Hips Size: 34 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 32B
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Her debut album “Juliann Hough” charted at number 3 on the Billboard 200 and number on Billboard Top Country Albums.
- She is the winner of Dancing with the Stars in season 4 and 5.
- She underwent appendix operation on October 28, 2008.
- She has 15 nieces and nephews.
- She has English, Dutch, French-Canadian, German, Swiss-German, Scots-Irish, Scottish, Danish, Swedish, and French ancestry.
- She is afraid of snakes.
I think it’s important to be happy before you can make anybody else happy.
Adrenaline is the reason I do what I do.