Julia Poff is a woman from Texas who is recently indicted for mailing homemade explosives to a Social Security Administration official, Greg Abott (Texas Goveror) and President Barack Obama in 2016. She is 46 years of age and now has been charged on six counts, the major being transportation of explosives with the intent to kill and injure. The case is due for a pretrial conference early next year.
Before Fame: Poff has a criminal history of misdemeanor theft and felony fraud.
She has children but there are no details available regarding that. Her ex-husband did not send her child support and this caused her anger towards the SSA officer and Greg Abbott, who was a Texas Attorney General then.
Cat hair helped investigators find the suspect who mailed explosive packages to former President Obama and Texas Gov. Greg Abbott: pic.twitter.com/h7uAMwsNqD
— CBS News (@CBSNews) November 24, 2017
Profile / Wiki / Information
Full Name: Julia Poff
Current Residence: Teas, USA (Currently in custody)
Net Worth: N/A
Feet Size: N/A
Dress Size: N/A
Shoe Size: N/A
Chest Size: N/A
Body Type: Average
Hair Color: Blond-ish
Eye Color: Brown
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Poff was indicted because of her cat hair on the bombs that she produced.
- Governor Abbott opened her package but was left unharmed.
- Poff reportedly did not like President Obama.
- Federal Judge ruled against her release citing “a serious risk that the defendant will flee”.
- Poff had filed suit against Cypress Four Property Ventures in 2016 for harassment, but the judge tossed the case.