Born on November 15, 1962, Judy Gold is an American standup comedian, actress, writer and producer who is the winner of two Daytime Emmy Awards for her work as a writer and producer on The Rosie O’Donnell Show. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Rutgers University.
Judy Gold Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
She was born in Newark, New Jersey.
Judy Gold Affair/Dating/Lesbian/Partner
She is a lesbian and shared a relationship with her former partner, Sharon Callahan for 20 years. He has two children (Henry and Ben). For more information, visit her twitter and her official website.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Judy Gold
- Nicknames: Judy
- Birthday: November 15, 1962
- Age: 55 years old
- Birthplace: Newark, New Jersey, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Rutgers University
- Profession: Stand-up comedian
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Jewish
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Is she a lesbian? Yes
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: $3 million USD
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She first did stand-up on a dare while a music student at Rutgers University.
- Gold revealed her comedic influences to be Joan Rivers, Phyllis Diller, and Totie Fields.
- Her one-woman show 25 Questions for a Jewish Mother, co-written with Kate Moira Ryan, is based on a series of interviews with more than 50 Jewish mothers in the United States.
Learn about Michelle Wolf who is also a comedian.
My desire for my own sitcom began as a little girl – I spent hours lying on my belly on the shag carpeting getting lost in the world of the ’70s sitcom. All I wanted to do was run away to the Brady house, The Partridge Family bus; even the project on ‘Good Times’ seemed better than Clark, NJ.