Born on May 31, 1978, Robert Rinder, known as Judge Rinder is an English criminal law barrister and television court judge who is best known for his role on the reality courtroom series Judge Rinder. He has also been described as “the Simon Cowell of the bench…in a British version of the hit American show Judge Judy”. For more information on Robert, read the article below.
Before Fame: Before fame, he graduated from University of Manchester.
Judge Rinder Parents/Ethnicity
Rinder was born in London and raised in Southgate. He is Jewish, and is the grandson of a Holocaust survivor. He attended Queen Elizabeth’s School for Boys.
Judge Rinder Affair/Gay/Boyfriend
Rinder became the civil partner of barrister Seth Cummings at a ceremony on the island of Ibiza in 2013, conducted by Rinder’s friend, the actor Benedict Cumberbatch who had studied as one of Rinder’s peers at Manchester University. For more information, contact him on twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Robert Rinder
- Nicknames: Judge Rinder
- Birthday: May 31, 1978
- Age: 39 years old
- Birthplace: London, UK
- Current Residence: United Kingdom
- Education: University of Machester
- Profession: Criminal law barrister, television court judge
- Nationality: British
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Jewish
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Spouse/Wife: Seth Cummings
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 8 inches (1.73 m)
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Judge Rinder Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He speaks Russian and enjoys Russian culture.
- He is good friends with Benedict Cumberbatch, whom he met while they were both students at the University of Manchester. His marriage to his partner was officiated by Cumberbatch, who had been ordained by the Universal Life Church. In return, he was one of three best men at Cumberbatch’s wedding to Sophie Hunter.
- After being called to the bar in 2001, he went on to specialize in money laundering, international fraud and other types of financial crime.
- He studied Politics, Modern History and Art at the University of Manchester and graduated with double First Class Honours.
- He originally had dreams of being an actor before deciding to pursue law instead.
- He is Jewish, and the grandson of a Holocaust survivor.
I can smell a lie like a fart in a lift/car/other confined space.
Cul de sac of moron.