Born on October 25, 1959, Lynn Toler (Judge Lynn Toler) is an American lawyer and the judge on the court series Divorce Court. As a Juris Doctor from University of Pennsylvania, she served as sole municipal judge in Cleveland Heights Municipal Court for eight years after working as an attorney specializing in civil matters. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Harvard University and University of Pennsylvania.
Judge Lynn Toler Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in US, she is an American lawyer. Her parent’s information is not known at the moment.
Judge Lynn Toler Affair/Dating/Married/Husband
She is married to Eric Mumford (1989-present) and the couple has two children together. For more information, visit her twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Lynn Candace Toler
- Nicknames: Judge Lynn
- Birthday: October 25, 1959
- Age: 58 years old
- Birthplace: US
- Current Residence: Mesa, Arizona, United States
- Education: Harvard University, University of Pennsylvania
- Profession: Lawyer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Spouse/Wife: Eric Mumford (1989)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: $15 million USD (estimated)
Who is Leslie Moonves? Learn more about her here.
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She received her Juris Doctor from University of Pennsylvania.
- Her husband is an Architect.
- Toler served as sole municipal judge in Cleveland Heights Municipal Court for eight years after working as an attorney specializing in civil matters.
- While serving as a retired judge between 2001 and 2006, she became an adjunct professor at Ursuline College in Pepper Pike, Ohio where she created, and taught, courses on Civil Rights Law and Women’s Rights.
While you may have the right to feel the way you do, you may not realize that you also have the ability to feel just about any way you want.