Born on October 7, 1942, Joy Behar is an American comedian, writer and actress who is the co-host of ABC daytime talk show The View. She was host of The Joy Behar Show from 2009 to 2011 and her latest weekly late-night talk show named Late Night Joy aired in 2015 on TLC. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Queens College and Stony Brook University.
Joy Behar Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, New York, she was born to Rose and Gino Occhiuto. Her birth name is Josephine Occhiuto.
Joy Behar Affair/Married/Husband
She was married to Joe Behar from 1965 to 981. They have a daughter Eve Behar Scotti. She is currently married to Steve Janowitz (m. 2011). Visit her twitter.
— Joy Behar (@JoyVBehar) February 5, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Josephine Victoria Behar
- Nicknames: Joy Behar
- Birthday: October 7, 1942
- Age: 76 years old (as of Feb 2019)
- Birthplace: Williamsburg, Brooklyn, New York
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Queens College, Stony Brook University
- Profession: Comedian, writer, actress, host
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: she is of Italian descent
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Zodiac: Libra
- Spouse/Husband: Joe Behar (m. 1965; div. 1982) Steve Janowitz (m. 2011)
- Children: 1
- Net Worth: $8 million USD (estimated)
- Height: 5 feet 6 inches
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is of Italian descent.
- She started her career in the early 1980s as a receptionist and later a producer on Good Morning America.
- On February 13, 2018, Behar accused Vice President Mike Pence of having a mental illness because he stated that he hears Jesus speak to him.
- She later apologized to Mike Pence.
I am comfortable with myself, and this is how I am. I am not really interested in having an acrimonious fight with somebody.