Born on June 12, 1962, Jordan Peterson is a Canadian clinical psychologist and a professor. He is currently a professor at University of Toronto and his main areas are abnormal, social and personality psychology. In 2016, Peterson released a series of YouTube videos criticizing political correctness and the Canadian government’s Bill C-16 due to free speech implications. He subsequently received significant media coverage, attracting both support and criticism. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended McGill University and University of Alberta.
Jordan Peterson Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Fairview, Alberta, he was the eldest of three children born to Beverly and Walter Peterson. His middle name is after his Norwegian great-grandfather. He is a Christian.
Jordan Peterson Affair/Married/Wife
— Jordan B Peterson (@jordanbpeterson) August 7, 2018
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Jordan Brent Peterson
- Nicknames: Jordan Peterson
- Birthday: June 12, 1962
- Age: 55 years old
- Birthplace: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Current Residence: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Education: University of Alberta, McGill University
- Profession: psychologist, author, lecturer
- Nationality: Canadian
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Spouse/Wife: Tammy Roberts (m. 1989)
- Children: 1 daughter and 1 son
- Net Worth: $1.5 million USD
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- His father was a schoolteacher and his mother a librarian at the Fairview campus of Grande Prairie Regional College.
- In 2016, Peterson released a series of YouTube videos criticizing political correctness and the Canadian government’s Bill C-16 due to free speech implications.
- Peterson’s areas of study and research are in the fields of psychopharmacology, abnormal, neuro, clinical, personality, social, industrial and organizational, religious, ideological, political, and creativity psychology.
- Visit our site for more updates.
I don’t think that you have any insight whatsoever into your capacity for good until you have some well-developed insight into your capacity for evil.