Born on February 21, 1979, Jordan Peele is an American actor, comedian, writer, director and producer who is known for his role on Mad TV and Comedy Central sketch series Key & Peele. He is the co-creator of comedy series The Last O.G, and the YouTube premium comedy series Weird City.
He is also a great director having his directorial debut Get Out earned him Academy Award for Best Original Screenplay. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Sarah Lawrence College.
Jordan Peele Ethnicity/Religion
Born in New York City, he was born to Lucinda Williams. He was raised by his mother.
Jordan Peele Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Chelsea Peretti (April 2016). They have a son named Beaumont Gino.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Jordan Haworth Peele
- Nicknames: Jordan Peele
- Birthday: February 21, 1979
- Age: 40 years old (as of March 2019)
- Birthplace: New York City, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Sarah Lawrence College
- Profession: Actor, comedian, writer, director, producer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Multiracial
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Spouse/Wife: Chlesea Peretti (m. 2016)
- Children: 1
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 9 inches (175 cm)
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- His father is African-American and her mother is of English ancestry.
- He was listed as one of Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential People in World in April 2014.
- In 2018, he became the first African-American screenwriter to win the academy award for best original screenplay for ‘Get Out’ (2017).
- He auditioned for Saturday Night Live by playing Barack Obama.
- Visit our site for more updates.
I learned from puppetry that you have to listen to your puppets as much as they need to listen to you. You have to have a symbiotic relationship,you have to understand one another, because all you’re really doing is setting them up to blossom and to do what they do.