Born in November 21, 1986, Jordan Lloyd is an American reality television participant and winner of Big Brother season 11. Apart from Big Brother, she has also participated in reality shows including The Amazing Race 16, Big Brother 13 and Marriage Boot Camp.
Before Fame: Not Available
Career / Awards: She is the winner of Big Brother season 11.
Jordan Lloyd Family
Born in North Carolina, Jordan is known for participating and winning the show Big Brother
Jordan Lloyd Relationship Husband
Lloyd got engaged to Jeff Schroeder, a fellow participant in Big Brother in September 2014 and got married on April 6, 2016. The couple gave birth to son, Lawson Keith Schroeder in October 13, 2016. For more information, contact her on twitter and Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Jordan Halie Lloyd
- Nicknames: Jordo
- Birthday: 21 November 1986
- Age: 30 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Matthews, North Carolina
- Current Residence: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Reality television star
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Spouse: Jeff Schroeder
- Children: 1
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 1.61 m
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Biceps: Not Available
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: Not Available
- Body Type: Slim
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Jordan has an older sister, Jana and a younger brother, Peyton.
- She married her boyfriend Jeff Schroeder in March 15, 2016
- Her favorite movies are The Notebook, Blow and Pretty Woman.
- She and her husband won “Best Reality Duo” and “ Fox Really Reality” Awards.
- She has also participated in reality shows including The Amazing Race 16, Big Brother 13 and Marriage Boot Camp.
- In 2009, Lloyd was chosen to be a houseguest on the eleventh season of the CBS reality show Big Brother.
- On October 13th, 2016 they welcomed their first son, Lawson Keith Schroeder.
- In 2010, she hosted a segment on RealPlayer SuperPass called “Home Life With Jordan” discussing Big Brother 12.