Born on July 9, 1962, Jordan Belfort is an American author, motivational speaker and former stockbroker who pleaded guilty to fraud and related crimes in connection with stock-market manipulation and running a boiler room. He is known for publishing the memoir The Wolf of Wall Street in 2007.
Before Fame: He attended American University.
Jordan Belfort Ethnicity/Religion
Born in New York City, he was born in a Jewish Family. He is the son of Leah Belfort and Max Belfort.
Jordan Belfort Affair/Married/Wife
He has been married twice. He was first married to Denise Lombardo from 1985 to 1991. He was later married to Nadine Caridi from 1991 to 2005 and had two children with her. Visit his twitter for more information. Also, visit our site.
I got an anaconda for the office. Retweet if you want to see the video. pic.twitter.com/XQH3zhwBTx
— Jordan Belfort (@wolfofwallst) November 1, 2018
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Jordan Ross Belfort
- Nicknames: Jordan Belfort
- Birthday: July 9, 1962
- Age: 56 years old
- Birthplace: Queens, New York City, United States
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: American University
- Profession: Author, Entrepreneur, Motivational speaker
- Nationality: American
- Religion: He is of Jewish descent
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Spouse/Wife: Denise Lombardo (m. 1985; div. 1991), Nadine Caridi (m. 1991; div.
- 2005; 2 children)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is an American author, motivational speaker, and former stockbroker.
- He published the memoir The Wolf of Wall Street in 2007, which was adapted into a film and released in 2013.
- In 1999, he pleaded guilty to fraud and related crimes in connection with stock-market manipulation and running a boiler room as part of a penny-stock scam.
- He once generated a $700,000 hotel bill.
- He used his first Wall Street Bonus to buy a white Ferrari because Don Johnson had one.
The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.