Born in August 25, 1960, Jonas Gahr Store is a Norwegian politician and the leader of the Labour Party and the Leader of the Opposition. After serving as the Minister of Foreign Affairs 2005–2012 and as Minister of Health and Care Services 2012–2013, he is currently a member of the Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs and Defense.
Before Fame: Before fame, he underwent naval officer training at the Royal Norwegian Naval Academy.
Jonas Gahr Store Ethnicity/Parents
Born in Oslo, Norway, Jonas Gahr Store is the son of ship broker Uf Jonas Store and librarian Unni Gahr.
Jonas Store Affair/Wife/Net Worth
He is married to sociologist Marit Slagsvold, and they have three sons, who attended Oslo Waldorf School. He is a multi-millionaire having net worth of around $7,100,000 USD. For more information, contact him on twitter.
— Jonas Gahr Støre (@jonasgahrstore) August 26, 2017
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Jonas Gahr Store
- Nicknames: Jonas
- Birthday: August 25, 1960
- Age: 57 years old
- Birthplace: Oslo, Norway
- Current Residence: Norway
- Education: Royal Norwegian Naval Academy, London School of Economics
- Profession: Politician
- Nationality: Norwegian
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Spouse/Wife: Marit Slagsvold
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: $7,100,000 USD
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is the leader of the Labour Party and the Leader of the Opposition.
- He is currently a member of the Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs and Defense.
- He studied political science at Institut d’Études Politiques de Paris from 1981 to 1985.
- He was Executive director at the World Health Organization from 1998 to 2000 and Secretary General of the Norwegian Red Cross from 2003 to 2005.
- He started his professional career as a teaching fellow in the Harvard Negotiation Project at Harvard Law School in 1986.
I think integration in Norway is, by all standards, going relatively well. People are working, taking education, learning the language.
Extremist perspectives win sympathy and recruits because they offer narratives that claim to identify deep injustices and enemies.
Confronting and undermining the narratives and ideas of extremism must therefore be one of our key tasks. To do this, we must retain the courage of our convictions in the face of extremism.