Born on October 14, 1978, John Woodcock is a British politician who has been the Member of Parliament for Barrow and Furness since 2010. However, he was suspended following allegations of sexual harassment that were made against him. To learn more, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended University of Edinburgh.
John Woodcock Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, he was born to teachers. His father was a Labour Councillor.
John Woodcock Affair/Wife/Dating
He was married to Mandy Telford, former President of the National Union of Students. They have two daughters and divorced in 2015. He is currently in relationship with Isabel Hardman. For more information, visit his twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: John Zak Woodcock
- Nicknames: John
- Birthday: October 14, 1978
- Age: 39 years old
- Birthplace: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England
- Current Residence: England
- Education: University of Edinburgh
- Profession: Politician
- Political Party: Labour Co-Operative (suspended)
- Nationality: British
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Libra
- Relationship with: Isabel Hardman
- Children: 2 daughters
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He was married to Mandy Telford, former President of the National Union of Students. They have two daughters.
- They divorced in 2015.
- He is currently in relationship with Isabel Hardman.
Visit our site for more updates.