Born on August 26, 1982, John Mulaney is an American stand-up comedian, actor, writer and producer who is best known for his work as a writer on Saturday Night Live and as a stand-up comedian with the stand-up specials The Top Part, New in Town, The Comeback Kid and Kid Gorgeous. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Georgetown University.
John Mulaney Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Chicago, Illinois, he is the son of Ellen, a law professor and Charles W. Mulaney Jr., an attorney. He is of Irish, and 1/8th German, descent.
John Mulaney Affair/Married/Wife
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: John Edmund Mulaney
- Nicknames: John
- Birthday: August 26, 1982
- Age: 35 years old
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Georgetown University
- Profession: Comedian, actor, writer, producer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Catholic
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Spouse/Wife: Annamarie Tendler (m. 2014)
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 6 feet 1 inches
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He attended Georgetown University with comedian Nick Kroll
- His parents are Ellen, a law professor, and Charles (Chip) W. Mulaney, Jr., an attorney.
- He has two sisters and two brothers, the younger of which is deceased.
- He is of Irish, and 1/8th German, descent.
- Mulaney had a drinking problem in the past, so he no longer drinks alcohol.