Born on December 11, 1943, John Kerry is an American politician who served as the 68th United States Secretary of State from 2013 to 2017. As a member of the Democratic Party, he was the Democrat nominee in the 2004 presidential election and lost Republican incumbent George W. Bush. To learn more about him, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Yale University and Boston College.
John Kerry Ethnicity/Religion
He was born in Aurora, Colorado to Richard John Kerry and Rosemary Isabel Forbes. His father was raised Catholic and his paternal grandparents were Austro-Hungarian Jewish immigrants who converted to Christianity.
John Kerry Married/Wife
He was married to Julia Stimson Thorne from 1970 to 1988. They had two daughters together.
His second marriage was with Teresa Heinz in 1995. Visit his twitter for more information.
It's almost as if someone said "Congress has hit rock bottom" and Massie replies with "hold my beer." https://t.co/UtkOHFwnlz
— John Kerry (@JohnKerry) April 10, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: John Forbes Kerry
- Nicknames: John Kerry
- Birthday: December 11, 1943
- Age: 75 years old (as of April 2019)
- Birthplace: Aurora, Colorado, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Yale University, Boston College
- Profession: Politician
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Spouse/Wife: Julia Thorne (m. 1970; div. 1988) Teresa Heinz (m. 1995)
- Children: 2
Who is Thomas Massie? Learn more about him here.
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a Democrat.
- His was father was raised Catholic (his paternal grandparents were Austro-Hungarian Jewish immigrants who converted to Catholicism).
- He grew up overseas and lived in Berlin and went to a Swiss boarding school at the age of 11.
- He was the Democratic nominee in the 2004 presidential election and lost to Republican George W. Bush.
- After his college, he enlisted in the Naval Reserve and served four-month tour in South Vietnam as officer-in-charge.
- After his return from Vietnam, he became a leader of the group Vietnam Veterans Against the War (VVAW).
- His mother was Episcopalian.
I’m a person who has always believed that you tell people the truth, and they’ll make reasonable decisions. Truth is powerful.