Born on October 19, 1969, John Edward is an American television personality, author and purported psychic medium who became well known after releasing of his first book in 1998. Read the article below for more information.
Before Fame: He attended Long Island University.
Psychic John Edward Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
He was born in Glen Cove, New York to an Irish-American police officer and Italian-American working mother. He was raised Roman Catholic and although he stopped practicing the faith, he has said that he never stopped feeling connected to God.
John Edward Affair/Married/Wife
He met his wife, Sandra McGee when he was a student in a dance studio. They have two children together. Visit his twitter for more information.
Does anyone remember the tv commercial with the lil boy yelling “I’m leaving! I’m going! I really mean it!”
— JOHN EDWARD 🔦 (@psychicmediumje) February 28, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: John Edward McGee Jr.
- Nicknames: John Edward
- Birthday: October 19, 1969
- Age: 49 years old (as of Feb 2019)
- Birthplace: Glen Cove, New York
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Long Island University
- Profession: television personality, purported psychic medium
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: He is of Irish and Italian descent
- Religion: Raised Roman Catholic
- Zodiac: Libra
- Spouse/Wife: Sandra McGee
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He said that he was convinced at young age that he would become a psychic.
- His parents are of Irish and Italian ancestry.
- He worked as a phlebotomist while pursuing a degree in health care administration at Long Island University.
- His critics say that he performs techniques of hot and cold reading.
- Adult animated TV series South Park featured Edward in the episode “The Biggest Douche in the Universe”, where they portray Edward as a cold reading conman.
- Visit our site or more updates.
My view of the afterlife is that it’s made of different levels, depending on how spiritual a life we live.