Born on February 11, 1941, John M. Dowd (John Dowd) is an American lawyer, former attorney for the United States Department of Justice. He is known for taking the main role in several investigations with Major League Baseball in the 1980s and 1990s. From June 2017 to March 2018, he was a legal advisor to President Donald Trump. On March 22, 2018, he resigned as Trump’s lead counsel in the special counsel investigation into Russian election interference and possible ties to Trump associates. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Southern Benedictine College, Emory University.
John Dowd Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Brockton, Massachusetts, he is the son of Mary and Paul Dowd.
John Dowd Affair/Married
Dowd is married to Carole Dowd and resides in Vienna, Virginia. They have three sons.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: John Maguire Dowd
- Nicknames: John
- Birthday: February 11, 1941
- Age: 77 years old
- Birthplace: Brockton, Massachusetts, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Emory University
- Profession: lawyer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Spouse/Wife: Carole Dowd
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: $1 million USD
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He received his B.A. cum laude from then St. Bernard College in 1963 and J.D. from Emory University School of Law in 1965.
- In 1977 and 1978, Dowd led an investigation of Pennsylvanian Congressman Daniel J. Flood.
- He was considered a candidate to be an U.S. Attorney for the eastern district of Virginia in 1978, but he was never appointed by President Jimmy Carter.
Visit the site