Born on February 2, 1952, John Cornyn is an American politician and lawyer who is the current senior United States Senator from Texas and has been serving since 2002. As a member of the Republican Party, he also served as Chairman of the National Republican Senatorial Committee from 2007 to 2011. To learn more about him, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Trinity University (BA), St. Mary’s University, Texas (JD), and University of Virginia (LLM).
John Cornyn Ethnicity/Religion
Jon was born in Houston, Texas to Atholene Gene Cornyn and John Cornyn II. His father was a colonel in the US Air Force.
John Cornyn Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Sandy Hansen (m. 1979) and the couple has two daughters. For more information, visit his twitter.
A CEO finally speaks up to tell the truth about the shared misery of socialism. https://t.co/nAdiWYPDzj
— Senator John Cornyn (@JohnCornyn) April 23, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: John Cornyn III
- Nicknames: John
- Birthday: February 2, 1952
- Age: 67 years old (as of April 2019)
- Birthplace: Houston, Texas, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Trinity University, St. Mary’s University at Texas, University of Virginia
- Profession: Politician, lawyer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Sandy Hansen
- Spouse/Wife: 2
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a Republican.
- He has been serving as the senior US Senator from Texas since 2002.
- He also previously served as Chairman of the National Republican Senatorial Committee from 2007 to 2011.
- He was one of 22 senators to sign a letter to President Donald Trump to have the US withdraw from Paris Agreement.
- He is against Obamacare.
- He was named “Mr. South Texas” for the 118th Washington’s Birthday Celebration in Laredo.
- Visit our site for more updates.
Americans deserve an attorney general that will be honest with them, they deserve an attorney general who will uphold the basic standards of political independence and accountability.