Born on August 6, 1990, John Collison is an Irish entrepreneur who is best known for being the co-founder of Stripe with his brother Patrick. He is known as the youngest self-made billionaire. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Harvard University.
John Collison Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Limerick, Ireland, he is the co-founder of Stripe. He has a brother named Patrick.
John Collison Affair/Married/Dating
Not Available at the moment. For more information, contact him on twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: John Collison
- Nicknames: John
- Birthday: August 6, 1990
- Age: 27 years old
- Birthplace: Limerick, County Limerick, Ireland
- Current Residence: San Francisco, California, United States
- Education: Harvard University
- Profession: Entrepreneur
- Nationality: Irish
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Leo
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: $ 1.1 billion USD
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is best known for having co-founded Stripe with his brother, Patrick.
- He is the youngest self-made billionaire.
- In 2007, Collison founded “Shuppa” with his older brother Patrick in Limerick, Ireland.
- In 2010, Collison co-founded Stripe, which received backing from Peter Thiel, Elon Musk, Max Levchin, and Sequoia Capital.
- In November 2016, the Collison brothers became the world’s youngest self-made billionaires, worth at least $1.1 billion, after an investment in Stripe from CapitalG and General Catalyst valued the company at $9.2 billion.