Born on September 22, 1955, John Brennan is a former American intelligence official served as the Director of the CIA from March 2013 to January 2017 and as chief counter terrorism advisor to US President Barack Obama. He currently serves as a senior national security an intelligence analyst for NBC News and MSNBC. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Fordham University and University of Texas at Austin.
John Brennan Ethnicity/Religion
John was born in North Bergen, New Jersey to Owen and Dorothy Brennan. His father was a Irish blacksmith who emigrated from Ireland.
John Brennan Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Kathy Pokluda Brennan and have three children together. Visit his twitter.
It is unconscionable that Mr. Trump’s dishonest & unethical self promotion has been able to hoodwink so many good Americans who are not among the racists, white supremacists, misogynists & political sycophants following him for amoral leadership. https://t.co/egISnJAJ5L
— John O. Brennan (@JohnBrennan) May 8, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: John Owen Brennan
- Nicknames: John Brennan
- Birthday: September 22, 1955
- Age: 63 years old (as of May 2019)
- Birthplace: North Bergen, New Jersey, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Fordham University, University of Texas at Austin
- Profession: Former American intelligence officer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Spouse/Wife: Kathy Pokluda
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He was the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency from March 2013 to January 2017.
- He currently serves as a senior national security and intelligence analyst for NBC News and MSNBC.
- His father was a blacksmith who emigrated from Ireland to New Jersey in 1948.
- He began his career in CIA as an analyst and spent 25 years with the agency.
- He was nominated as Director of the CIA on January 7, 2013 and was replaced by Mike Pompeo on January 23, 2017.
- On August 15, 2018, President Donald Trump announced that he had revoked Brennan’s security clearance.
- He is a critic of President Donald Trump.
We are a nation of laws, and we will always act within the bounds of the law.